Our sew-in magnetic snaps are fabulous when you want a closure that is concealed! They are simply a pair of neodymium magnet that is enclosed inside a PVC plastic sleeve so they’re waterproof. The magnetic force is super strong so it is perfect to add these invisible closures to your sewing project especially apparel. They’re also great for all sorts of bags, totes, backpacks, jacket pockets, purses and wallets.
Simplified installation with invisible results is one of the great things of the invisible sew-in magnetic snaps. Here is one of the real cases http://www.linda-matthews.com/attaching-invisible-magnetic-snaps/ sharing with you about why we need sew-in magnetic snaps and how to install a sew-in magnetic snap invisibly!
Invisible sew-in magnetic snaps is such a good option when a non-visible closure is required, please feel free to contact us if any enquiries. We’re offering you 6 different sizes of high quality invisible sew-in magnetic snaps now.
Need punching holes in your products for attaching rivets or snap buttons? To punch holes quickly, easily and accurately you need hole punch pliers.
The general tools revolving punch pliers have a convenient spring tension and are self-opening for punching various sizes of round holes in leather, textiles, plastic, cardboard, canvas and other fabric.
The WIGA hole punch pliers we supply are professional, durable and reliable protection against rust with opening spring and locking lever. It features an adjustable dial that allows you to change the diameter of the hole easily by switching between 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 and 4.5mm holes. With six interchangeable punches, the hole punch creates nicely clean and neat holes without frayed edges, giving your designs a professional look. The rubberized handle provides comfort and easy gripping for reduced operator fatigue. This tool is commonly used in home, workshops and garment factories. Ideal for making the most common punch holes that apply for clothing and accessories.
The main advantages are:
(1) Frosted hand feel and rubber handle, perfectly fit the palm. And the grip is more comfortable, not easy to drop;
(2) Spring lock lever, save space after lock, convenient to go out to carry and receive, and help to protect the jaws;
(3) Handle hanging hole, easy to place, can be suspended at high altitude (especially if children are not easy to reach), also easy to find at the first time in use;
(4) Precision dial, each hole is marked with a clear and intuitive scale, easy to use and avoid making mistakes;
(5) Waste receiving, punching waste, when the jaw has received a space, can be used repeatedly after one-time cleaning, clean and efficient, coupled with the humanised quick discharge design, does not fear the lid off, very convenient.
(6) Patent design, which is in line with ergonomics. When conversion dimensions and punches holes, it’ll save more time and labour.
PATENT MODEL | Made in Taiwan
Convenient & Efficient
Ergonomics and Fewer Efforts Precision Tools
2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 mm Dia.
1. Punch holes into leather, textiles and plastic materials.
2. With six interchangeable punches 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 mm Dia.
3. With open spring and locking lever.
4. Powder-coated and plated for reliable protection against rust.
5. Pliers punches: special tool steel, oil-hardened
6. Patent design.
7. The design meets the ergonomics and fewer efforts
Dot-Gas Trims Blog
Jun 07, 2011
By Samuel Trotman
Original Link: https://www.wgsn.com/blogs/dot-gas-trims-blog/
We all know how important hardware is to the aesthetic of a jean, and yesterday the Forecast team stumbled upon this blog by Chinese trims sourcer and supplier, Dot-Gas.
The company realized that a quick and effective way of displaying what they have in stock is to start a blog, and this is also a great resource for denim designers out there looking for inspiration. We’ve picked out some of our favorite items, including the transparent plastic shanks and about a million different rivet shapes. For more images, check out the blog and their website.